Our highly experienced Manly Physios have a wealth of experience and will provide you with an accurate diagnosis of your problem and a plan to get you out of pain and back doing the things that you love.
Why Choose In Balance Physio in Manly?
- We only employ highly trained Physios who are experts in what they do.
- The cornerstone of any successful treatment is a thorough history and assessment, and we allow a full hour for your initial assessment to get to the bottom of your problems.
- Knowledge is power and you should expect to leave your first appointment with a diagnosis, relief of your symptoms and a clear plan of action.
- We strongly believe in identifying the underlying drivers of injury and fixing you, rather than just treating your pain.
- We don’t believe in machines and passive treatments. Your treatment will involve a combination of hands on manual therapy to relieve your pain and get you moving better, as well as exercises to correct the underlying issues.
- We provide well equipped, private treatment rooms, not curtained cubicles.
What Can Physio Help With
Physiotherapy is effective in treating a wide range of conditions. People typically seek physio treatment when they are experiencing pain on movement, weakness or impaired function. Some of the common problems a physio can assist with include;
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hip or knee pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Elbow pain
- Jaw pain
What To Expect
Your initial consultation will typically be for an hour, where your physio will ask you a range of questions about your injury and then run through a thorough physical examination and movement screening to pin down the source of your problems. Generally, this is followed up by some hands on treatment, involving a range of techniques to help restore movement and decrease pain. You will then be taught some exercises that you need to go away and do between sessions to rectify your issues. You should expect to leave your first appointment with a very clear understanding of your diagnosis, why it has occurred and an action plan to get you back In Balance!