Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Your information and Your Right to Privacy
You can elect to provide as much or as little information as you choose although IBPhysio requires a minimum set of information in order to commence and undertake treatment effectively. What you provide is your choice.
IBPhysio will under no circumstances sell, trade or rent any personal information that you supply to it to any third party. In short, information you supply to IBPhysio stays with IBPhysio.
IBPhysio adheres to the principles set out in data protection legislation when handling personal data. These principles require personal data to be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
- Not kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures its security using appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
- Not transferred to another country without appropriate safeguards being in place
- Made available to data subjects and allow data subjects to exercise certain rights in relation to their personal data
IBPhysio is also responsible and accountable for ensuring that it can demonstrate compliance with the data protection principles listed above.
IBPhysio may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. It collects and process personal data about you when you:
- Access and use the site and its services
- Submit a general enquiry
- Enter a competition
- Subscribe to the IBPhysio’s newsletter
- Leave your feedback or review on the site
- Manage your marketing preferences with the IBPhysio
IBPhysio may hold the following information about you:
- Name, address, telephone number(s)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Transaction details associated with services we have provided to you
- Additional information provided by us to you
- Information you have provided to us via client surveys
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to review and alter any personal information that IBPhysio stores about you. After all, it is your information, so you should be the person that controls it. Should you wish to access this information please contact IBPhysio. Unless the access you request will require special steps or significant resources, there will be no charge for providing you with this access.
By choosing to register IBPhysio’s web site or as a client of IBPhysio, you may receive information from IBPhysio about services, and offers. IBPhysio uses this method to communicate quickly with you. You have the right to refuse inclusion on a mailing list. You can make a request to remove your email address from a mailing list by contacting IBPysio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IBPhysio uses your email address, your mailing address and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, publications, and communications relevant to your use of the site and services. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can opt out by contacting the privacy officer at email@example.com.
As part of the normal operation of this site, your internet browser will be sent a “cookie” (a temporary internet file). This cookie enhances the site’s functionality with features such as membership logon and electronic ordering. By itself, this cookie can only identify your computer to IBPhysio’s server; it is not used to identify you personally.
Change of Purpose
It is not anticipated that any information will be disclosed to overseas recipients. If this were to change this page will be updated.
From time to time, IBPhysio may decide to collect different kinds of information. When this occurs, IBPhysio will update this privacy page.
You have the right to complain regarding any aspect of your privacy rights. If you have a complaint, please contact the privacy officer at 02 9976 3540 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card Information
IBPhysio does not store credit card information.
IBPhysio Client’s Privacy
IBPhysio as a strong commitment to protecting your privacy and ensuring the confidentiality and security of personal information provided to IBPhysio by you.
You have the right to access the personal information about yourself held by IBPhysio and to correct information which is inaccurate. To change your information, you must contact IBPhysio at 02 9976 3540 or by email email@example.com.
Information you have provided to IBPhysio is used to:
- Maintain your client profile information
- Provide information to consumers and others on the availability of physiotherapy services
- Conduct market research in order to identify and analyse the ongoing needs of IBPhysio clients
- Provide you with IBPhysio publications and information
- Provide you with access to and information about current and future clinic offerings
The only relevant third parties will be suppliers that IBPhysio has entered into a commercial arrangement.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a concern or issue in relation to how we collect, store, use or disclose your personal information.
If your concern relates the services offered by IBPhysio please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call or mail us at the following address:
InBalance Physio and Pilates
Postal address: Suite 14, Level 2
22 Darley Road, Manly NSW 2095
Telephone: 02 9976 3540
Facsimile: 02 9976 3290