Our Manly exercise physiologists are experts in harnessing the beneficial effects of exercise to manage a range of health conditions, helping you improve physical performance and overall wellbeing. Let us help shape the best version of you!
No single intervention has greater promise than exercise to reduce the risk of virtually all chronic diseases simultaneously. Additionally, research continues to prove the benefit of exercise over almost all other forms of intervention, in the management of a range of musculoskeletal conditions. Movement really is medicine!
Exercise physiologists are experts in the field of health and fitness, utilising education, lifestyle intervention and specific forms of exercise to rehabilitate and manage a range of chronic injuries and conditions. They are university trained allied health professionals with an in depth knowledge of the beneficial effects of exercise and the science behind it.
What can Exercise Physiology help with?
- Musculoskeletal & injury rehabilitation
- Chronic pain management
- Osteoporosis & Osteoarthritis
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Chronic metabolic disease management
- Cancer pre during and post treatment.
- Neurological conditions,
- Pre & post-surgery strength training
- Mental health support
- Strength & conditioning for sports performance and general fitness
- Women’s health, pre and postnatal.